Thursday 13 September 2007

HTML, Word, and Powerpoint

HTML conversion is working using HTML::Parser. I might need to add some code to detect character encodings; we'll see after more testing.

As for Word, there's been a stroke of luck—I found a Windows binary of catdoc, which isn't officially available for Windows. Even better, there's also catppt, so maybe PowerPoint can be converted after all. I'm currently integrating both tools into EPrints plugins.

Update: The EPrints plugins for HTML, Word, and PowerPoint are written and seem to be working.

4 comments:

Dolphin said...

隆乳乳房大小受內分泌影響,隨著文化生活的改變,營養攝入量的增加,中年婦女保健意識的增強,更年期的延後,內分泌的自我調節,使乳房下垂的發生幾率在後延。現在多數婦女只生一個孩子,哺乳少也是保持乳房形狀的原因之一。抽脂

Unknown said...

Very interesting article dear. I was surfing for the same. Finally I got what i was looking for.hire windows mobile developer

lukejamie07 said...

Thank you for sharing such a informative post.keep posting.

Android app development company

swati parmar said...

Today I was my first visit to your blog, following a search I did on the top blogs. I really like it a lot.thanks for sharing awesome information. Good keep up.

I’m glad you’re leaving behind a plethora of helpful information that I can’t wait to read during my mid-sessional break.

Thanks for the sacrifice you’ve here and I wish you the best your soul desires.